Time:19:00pm-21:00pm, Thursday, 22nd Dec, 2016& 19:00pm-21:00pm, Friday, 23nd Dec, 2016 ( 2 sessions of two hours lectures.
Subject: Business Planning
Lecturer: Jonathan Chee
Location: W.T.CHAN Auditorium Lingnan Hall
Profile of the Lecturer:
Jonathan Chee, with the specialties in VC & PE investments and M & A transactions, has over 20 years of working experience at Partnership level in Private Equity Investments fom VC to M & A transactions with regions covering from USA, Europe and Asia. Mr. Chee now works as the Non Executive Director of Kinkayo Pte Ltd, ESS Assessment Panel for the Innovation and Technology Fund (ITF) for Innovation and Technology Commission of the government of the Hongkong Special Administrative Region and Non Executive Board Director of Hong Kong Business Angel Network Limited.
Time: 2 sessions of two hours lectures.
1. Explain the purpose of a business plan
2. Describe who reads a business plan and what they are looking for
3. Explain how to develop a business plan using a business model generator.
4. Discuss the guidelines to follow to write an effective business plan.
5. Identify and describe a suggested outline of a business plan.
6. Explain how to effectively present a business plan to potential investors
1. What is a business plan and why start with a business plan?
2. A Good business Plan.
3. What investors are looking for?
4. Foundation of a business plan- Business Model
5. How to tell your story?
6. Presenting the Business Plan to Investors